How Can I Help You?
I am only just starting this journey, and I have millions of ideas floating around in my head. Some of the topics I am working on include:
- Simple, evidence-based ways to teach gratitude.
- Simple, evidence-based ways to teach kindness.
- Community Service opportunities young children can participate in (especially simple, short activities that maintain their focus and make it fun).
- Research: What does science and what do studies show?
- What does the research say about teaching young children gratitude and how it shapes their minds and their future?
- Could there be unintended as well as intended positive consequences?
- What is the best way to teach gratitude to children?
- How does volunteering from a young age impact a child’s future?
- Charity of the month:
- A featured post once a month on a charity that may be somewhat unknown to people.
- Around the World:
- What is happening in other parts of the country that is inspiring related to kindness, gratitude, and service?
- What is happening in other parts of the world?
- How can we teach cultural and ethnic diversity and sensitivity?
- How can we learn more about our global community?
Those of you who are reading, what can I do to help YOU?
- What do YOU want to know more about?
- What specifically are you struggling to teach at home?
- What kinds of activities would you like to find for your kids?
- What else can we help each other with?